Starting in August and for the academic year 2014-2015, I’ll be a Visiting Fellow at CUNY Grad Center’s Advanced Research Collaborative in New York. I’ll be working on a new book project and I’m excited to be part of the excellent DH group at CUNY, of ARC, and of the Grad Center as a whole, and to participate in the larger DH community in New York for the year.
- Another urban pond. http://t.co/EUKKFDDCC8 3 days ago
- RT @tjowens: Sharks work to underscore materiality of the Internet MT @Slate: Internet attacked by sharks: slate.me/1tbUzfg http://t.… 3 days ago
- @ryancordell I hear you. Good idea. 4 days ago
- @ryancordell @alanyliu @tmcphers @nowviskie @Andrew_Stauffer *somewhat* inflected: stevenejones.org/teaching/engli… 4 days ago
- @RogerWhitson good combination! Thanks, Roger. 5 days ago