Starting in August and for the academic year 2014-2015, I’ll be a Visiting Fellow at CUNY Grad Center’s Advanced Research Collaborative in New York. I’ll be working on a new book project and I’m excited to be part of the excellent DH group at CUNY, of ARC, and of the Grad Center as a whole, and to participate in the larger DH community in New York for the year.
- RT @Andrew_Stauffer: Review of #BookTraces at #ButlerLib: "equally engaged in pedagogy, collaboration, and the role of libraries in DH" ht… 4 days ago
- RT @MamesJason: Fellow DHers should check out this app... reminds me a lot of @s3jones "eversion" newscientist.com/article/dn2599… #dhpraxis14 #digi… 4 days ago
- @s_t_e_v_e_jones Alas, no--in New York. Event is thanks to my colleague James Knapp. Enjoy! 5 days ago
- RT @jamesbridle: The moment when a quadrocopter rather than a Reaper (even a fake one) is the first Google Image result for ‘drone’ is a si… 1 week ago
- Looking at Matisse cutouts at MoMA, I thought of this: youtube.com/watch?v=3hkreT… 1 week ago