Starting in August and for the academic year 2014-2015, I’ll be a Visiting Fellow at CUNY Grad Center’s Advanced Research Collaborative in New York. I’ll be working on a new book project and I’m excited to be part of the excellent DH group at CUNY, of ARC, and of the Grad Center as a whole, and to participate in the larger DH community in New York for the year.
- RT @jenterysayers: Based on my recent @scholarslab talk, an argument for "The Relevance of Remaking": maker.uvic.ca/remaking/. Thanks again,… 3 days ago
- RT @loriemerson: nice review of our Hopkins Guide to Digital Media w/shout-outs to @juspar, @jesspres, @mkirschenbaum--->http://t.co/r0Zfyb… 1 week ago
- RT @ARCCUNY: The Priest and the CEO: Towards A Prehistory of Humanities Computing buff.ly/1yMGd6F 1 week ago
- RT @kylebroberts: Hi-tech met low-tech in the office this morning planning the content for the @JesuitProject site to launch in 2015 http:/… 1 week ago
- @mkgold the pleasure was mine! Thanks to all. 1 week ago