I’m happy to be taking part in a roundtable tomorrow, March 27, 2015, Room Rm. 4406, Graduate Center, CUNY, 4-6 PM, a session titled: “Books Matter: Circulating Digital and Printed Texts,” sponsored by the CUNY Digital Humanities Initiative.
- RT @kashhill: So I went to Beijing last week to spend three days with @aiww, @ioerror and Laura Poitras. fusion.net/story/125475/a… http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- My thanks to @mickimcgee and everyone in #FordhamDH for a terrific discussion and general hospitality. 3 days ago
- At Fordham U. for a talk on Roberto Busa book. His old stomping ground. With @mickimcgee 4 days ago
- RT @KLeuner: Shiny new @RomanticCircles digital edition of Wordsworth’s Guide to the Lakes, eds Mason, Stimpson, Westover. http://t.co/7Xso… 4 days ago
- @mkgold A great class! Thanks, Matt and everyone. 6 days ago