I’m looking forward to presenting my research in progress on early humanities computing at the CUNY Advanced Research Collaborative seminar next week, Thursday, November 13, 2014, 4:00 PM.
- RT @mkirschenbaum: "The quest for 'girls who code' is erasing the history of 'women who operate.'" Gender & historiography of computing htt… 6 days ago
- @ryancordell routledge.com/products/97804… 1 week ago
- .@jojokarlin haha, maybe! The embodiment of the digital in the vegetable? 1 week ago
- RT @fraistat: Struck by this DH-like line from Prometheus Unbound: “We will . . . make|Strange combinations out of common things” 3 weeks ago
- RT @MichaelWitmore: Bravo Ted Underwood: A dataset for distant-reading, 1700-1922. wp.me/p1fHxQ-1rR via @Ted_Underwood 3 weeks ago