It’s true, in the new year I’ll be giving a talk at the University of South Florida’s Humanities Institute on The Emergence of the Digital Humanities, and including a section on my new project on the emergence of humanities computing in the mid twentieth century. Free and open to the public: January 20, 2015, 6:00 PM.
- @mkirschenbaum @UMDEnglish @UMD_MITH sign me up. 2 days ago
- RT @nowviskie: On Capacity and Care: nowviskie.org/2015/on-capaci… (blended text of 2 recent talks on DH, digital libraries, & grad ed reform) 6 days ago
- @DanPunday It was fun! Thanks for inviting me and for the hospitality. 6 days ago
- Getting ready to talk to a great group at Purdue Calumet. 1 week ago
- RT @doctorow: Toronto King Street Datacenter in 1963 danismm.tumblr.com/post/130237517… http://t.co/srzAA2x2FX 1 week ago