- RT @Keats_Shelley: Percy Shelley's ultra rare first book of verse, Original Poetry by Victor and Cazire, 1810, is acquired by @nypl http://… 1 hour ago
- RT @sramsay: New blog post: "Postfoundationalism for Life" stephenramsay.us/2014/04/17/pos… 4 days ago
- @fraistat Good choice. Happy birthday! 4 days ago
- RT @jshhnn: I wrote some reflections on a teaching exercise that attempts to visualize what's hidden in visualizations: http://t.co/MRjMfc9… 1 week ago
- @nowviskie and now my wine crate and pile of books seems somehow... inadequate. 1 week ago
Over on the Tumblr, I express my gratitude for three advance endorsements for the book, which is now due out August 27th.
I posted some thoughts over on Tumblr about the federal ruling against Apple on ebook pricing.
Over on the Tumblr I note (thanks to BoingBoing) an inspired hack of the great art game, Katamari Damacy, turning it into a kind of Augmented-Reality event out on the street.
Over on the Tumblr, I notice the Vanity Fair piece published today on James Bridle and the New Aesthetic, as well as Bridle’s own latest blog post on the NA and its politics.
Over on the Tumblr for The Emergence of the Digital Humanities, I link to a video out of the University of Victoria Maker Lab.