I’ve taught a wide range of graduate and undergraduate courses in romantic-period literature, textual studies, and digital humanities, at Loyola University Chicago (1988-2016) and the University of South Florida (2017-). In spring 2017, I’m teaching a graduate seminar at USF, Digital Humanities in the Age of the Eversion (LIT 6934).
- .@mattlaschneider @chenoehart @GreatDismal @amazon Another overlapping set of concepts in @jamesbridle's New Aesthetic. 4 days ago
- Excellent Duke Riley exhibit at #USF Contemporary Art Museum. usfcam.usf.edu https://t.co/Pbx1lzP6px 6 days ago
- @AcademiadeCruz good talking with you! 1 week ago
- @miriamkp @mkirschenbaum @KishonnaGray @BlackDigitalHum @FemTechNet Same here! 1 week ago
- Enjoying my visit to Santa Clara U., including a serendipitous ride in an autonomous vehicle. https://t.co/qct3xhEIPa 2 weeks ago