I’ve taught a wide range of graduate and undergraduate courses in romantic-period literature, textual studies, and digital humanities, at Loyola University Chicago (1988-2016) and the University of South Florida (2017-). In spring 2017, I’m teaching a graduate seminar at USF, Digital Humanities in the Age of the Eversion (LIT 6934).
- Gregory Heyworth on the Lazarus Project. #usfdh https://t.co/b1uoqXvaB6 1 week ago
- Today! twitter.com/USF_English/st… 1 week ago
- USF AVC. #usfdh https://t.co/75KhvxGs0D 2 weeks ago
- Tonight's on-campus field trip is to the Advanced Visualization Center. Thanks to Howard Kaplan! #usfdh 2 weeks ago
- @s3jones this time with apologies for autocorrected spelling: @DavideTanasi 3 weeks ago