Thursday, April 23, 2015, 6:00 PM, I’ll be giving a talk on my book in progress, “The Priest and the Punched-Card Machines: Father Roberto Busa, SJ, and the Emergence of Humanities Computing,” at Fordham University (Father Busa’s home-base In New York for the early years of his work with IBM). Location: Duane 140 (Theology Conference Room), Fordham University, Rose Hill campus. The event is sponsored by the Interdisciplinary Faculty Seminar on Digital Technology and Scholarly Communications, the American Studies Program, and the Department of Theology.
- With Kello, creator of *Pixel Pour.* emergenceofdhbook.tumblr.com/post/994040513… http://t.co/q5i8wGJmtT 4 days ago
- RT @CathyNDavidson: Among many other roles GC digital fellows help w artisanal solutions to artisanal problems #digitalgc 6 days ago
- RT @cunygcdi: Join us at The Digital GC Year-End Showcase 2014-2015 videostreaming.gc.cuny.edu/videos/video/3… #digitalgc 6 days ago
- For the DHers. (Yoko Ono) http://t.co/8EAbUU7Y29 1 week ago
- RT @Digital_Fellows: This year's #DigitalGC showcase features presentations by @Digital_Fellows, @cunyGClibrary, @CUNYNewMediaLab & more! … 1 week ago