Over on the Tumblr, I notice the Vanity Fair piece published today on James Bridle and the New Aesthetic, as well as Bridle’s own latest blog post on the NA and its politics.
- RT @karikraus: "Curiosities often fabricated on the fly": great post by @jenterysayers on Popup Makerspaces: maker.uvic.ca/popups/ 1 day ago
- @samplereality Sign me up. (But, seriously, you might want to provide magnifying lenses?) 4 days ago
- @samplereality All about the marketing. (Ahem. Book page is actually goo.gl/R9L0C.) 6 days ago
- @samplereality Honored. (Float like a butterfly...) 6 days ago
- RT @jamesbridle: Vanity Fair on the New Aesthetic, London, tech britishness and much else: vanityfair.com/culture/2013/0… - by @ajblum 1 week ago