Thursday, April 23, 2015, 6:00 PM, I’ll be giving a talk on my book in progress, “The Priest and the Punched-Card Machines: Father Roberto Busa, SJ, and the Emergence of Humanities Computing,” at Fordham University (Father Busa’s home-base In New York for the early years of his work with IBM). Location: Duane 140 (Theology Conference Room), Fordham University, Rose Hill campus. The event is sponsored by the Interdisciplinary Faculty Seminar on Digital Technology and Scholarly Communications, the American Studies Program, and the Department of Theology.
- @briancroxall @brown_cds So awesome--congratulations. 4 days ago
- @amandafrench @VTLibraries Congratulations! Good for Va. Tech. 4 days ago
- RT @scott_bot: Of course one of the earliest bits of New Aesthetic computer art is a juggler. 1949. ow.ly/Le7NU http://t.co/uRqL… 1 week ago
- RT @CUNYenglish: #GCfridayforum today at 4pm: Circulating Digital and Printed Texts w/ @s3jones @Andrew_Stauffer and #GCenglish professor @… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cunydhi: Please join us Fri 3/27 for "Books Matter: Circulating Digital and Printed Texts" cunydhi.commons.gc.cuny.edu/2015/03/26/boo… #digitalgc #cunydhi 3 weeks ago