The new book, Roberto Busa, S.J., and The Emergence of Humanities Computing: The Priest and the Punched Cards (Routledge, 2016), is now available, as is a website to accompany the book, which contains captioned archival photos and other images, and links to the publisher’s page, the Amazon page, and a free copy of the introduction to the book.
- Gregory Heyworth on the Lazarus Project. #usfdh https://t.co/b1uoqXvaB6 1 week ago
- Today! twitter.com/USF_English/st… 1 week ago
- USF AVC. #usfdh https://t.co/75KhvxGs0D 2 weeks ago
- Tonight's on-campus field trip is to the Advanced Visualization Center. Thanks to Howard Kaplan! #usfdh 2 weeks ago
- @s3jones this time with apologies for autocorrected spelling: @DavideTanasi 3 weeks ago