The new book, Roberto Busa, S.J., and The Emergence of Humanities Computing: The Priest and the Punched Cards (Routledge, 2016), is now available, as is a website to accompany the book, which contains captioned archival photos and other images, and links to the publisher’s page, the Amazon page, and a free copy of the introduction to the book.
- .@mattlaschneider @chenoehart @GreatDismal @amazon Another overlapping set of concepts in @jamesbridle's New Aesthetic. 4 days ago
- Excellent Duke Riley exhibit at #USF Contemporary Art Museum. usfcam.usf.edu https://t.co/Pbx1lzP6px 6 days ago
- @AcademiadeCruz good talking with you! 1 week ago
- @miriamkp @mkirschenbaum @KishonnaGray @BlackDigitalHum @FemTechNet Same here! 1 week ago
- Enjoying my visit to Santa Clara U., including a serendipitous ride in an autonomous vehicle. https://t.co/qct3xhEIPa 2 weeks ago