Over on the Tumblr for The Emergence of the Digital Humanities, I’ve noted a few interesting recent citations to the book, one on a British Library Digital Scholarship blog, one on a blog dedicated to the works of H. P. Lovecraft, and one on Digital Shakespeares.
- RT @nowviskie: OMG everybody stop everything & marvel at this 1880s silk-paged punchcard-programmed book of hours woven on a jacquard loom.… 3 days ago
- As @jamesbridle continues to map the irruptions and shadows, in this case with salt. twitter.com/loriemerson/st… 6 days ago
- @cstahmer @mkirschenbaum @fraistat hear, hear. 2 weeks ago
- RT @mkirschenbaum: They found it: theguardian.com/world/2017/mar… @fraistat @s3jones, @cstahmer, time to update the MOO? 2 weeks ago
- Killing a Program That Brings History to Life nyti.ms/2moma1f 2 weeks ago