I’m looking forward to visiting St. Louis University next week to give the sixth Walter J. Ong Memorial Lecture on “The Eversion of the Network and the Emergence of the Digital Humanities” (Wednesday, March 26, 4:00 PM). The lecture is sponsored by the interdisciplinary Ong Center for Language, Media and Culture.
- RT @nowviskie: OMG everybody stop everything & marvel at this 1880s silk-paged punchcard-programmed book of hours woven on a jacquard loom.… 3 days ago
- As @jamesbridle continues to map the irruptions and shadows, in this case with salt. twitter.com/loriemerson/st… 6 days ago
- @cstahmer @mkirschenbaum @fraistat hear, hear. 2 weeks ago
- RT @mkirschenbaum: They found it: theguardian.com/world/2017/mar… @fraistat @s3jones, @cstahmer, time to update the MOO? 2 weeks ago
- Killing a Program That Brings History to Life nyti.ms/2moma1f 2 weeks ago